What is Udemy?
Udemy is the world’s online learning marketplace, where 10 million students are taking courses in everything from programming to yoga to photography–and much more. Each of the 40,000 courses is taught by an expert instructor, and every course is available on-demand, so students can learn at their own pace, on their own time, and on any device.
Why Using Udemy – Online Learning?
- Learn New Skills – Self Developing Programs, Kids Education, Languages and many other exciting programs.
- Online Tech Courses – Learn how to code, develop Apps, teach your kids, Learn how to leverage social platforms.
- Businesses – Training your employees, Get proper education for executives, Help promoting interns into the company required level.
My Personal Experience
I signed up for a great course: Teach Your Kids to Code: Learn to Program Python at Any Age! by Dr. Bryson Payne
The Personal Benefits I gained:
- Quality Time with my 8 years old son. Every evening we spend 15 minutes practicing together
- Better English Skills
- New Process of thinking, new logic process
- Value for invested money (it was on promotion so I paid $10)
- Learning the basic of Python
From the News:
Company culture, collaboration is focus at Udemy
Updated 3:31 pm, Monday, December 22, 2014 – San Fransico Gate
“Udemy hosts about 22,000 online courses on a range of topics — from software development to cooking — in 40 languages. There are 12,000 instructors and 5 million Udemy students. Fittingly, the company maintains a studio with cameras, lighting and other video equipment in its San Francisco office at 360 Third St. A “Udemite Instructor Hall of Fame” celebrates the five Udemy employees who are also instructors on the site.”
Now it your turn – Please comment and share your experience.
We love to hear your feedback.